Please click the play button to watch our facility tour video:
To provide a caring personalities cultivated and nurturing to children in a safe environment with planned activities for age appropriate growth and development but at the same time enjoy it and have fun. My goal is to give children that home away from home feeling when they are in my care. And Environment that will allow you to feel confident that they will be well cared for and provided with one-on-one interaction so that their individual needs are being met.
Our facility is rearrange will update the video soon.....
LTL Child Care Easter Party 2013
Games and Activities
1. Breakfast Time
2. Pass the Easter egg - Play just like Hot Potato. Your children pass an egg around a circle while music is playing. When the music stops the child holding the egg get to go sit in the bunny patch (the center of the circle)
3. Outside Time (if weather permitted ) or Music color chair (inside)
4. Snack Time
5. Match The Eggs - Get an egg carton and color the inside (where the eggs sit) various colors. Have the children match the colors with those of Easter eggs and sort the eggs
6. Easter coloring pages
7. Lunch Time
8. Quiet activity
Rabbits in the Hole
This story is about how importance of listening to their teachers in an emergency such as a fire, storm or any other time.
In the forest there were little rabbits that went to a little rabbit school. One day the teacher rabbit told the little rabbits about woodcutters who came and cut down the forest trees. "When the trees fall down it is not safe for the little rabbits," she said, "so they need to hide under the surrounding rocks". If you ever hear someone yell the special words, "rabbits in the hole," hop as fast as you can into your hole under the rocks where it's safe. The little bunnies listened to their teacher rabbit and even practiced going into their holes under the rock. Then one day, the woodcutters came into the forest and started cutting down the trees. The teacher rabbit yelled out "rabbits in the hole" and all the little bunnies hopped into their holes under the rocks, where it was safe. They did such a fantastic job, that not a single little rabbit got hurt.
1. Eggs Hunt
2. Snack Time
3. Easter Grand Prize Game - Set up several Eastern Baskets in row. Have your children take turns tossing plastic Easter Eggs into the buckets.
4. Spoon Balance - Give each child a plastic Easter egg. Have them try to walk to a designated spot while balancing the egg on a spoon.
5. Bunny Hop Relay - Have a bunny hop relay race. Have your children hop like bunnies and pick up Easter Eggs. They then have to hop back and put the eggs in another basket. Then the next child goes have a bunny hop relay race. Have your children hop like bunnies and pick up Easter Eggs. They then have to hop back and put the eggs in another basket. Then the next child goes.
6. Out Side Time ( if weather permitted)
Drop In welcome : LTL Child Care, Open Holidays!
Check out our rates ----> Rates
Please Check it Out! Our Blog, Click here - Blogs / Available Spot
Home Childcare looking for a Part time Assistant/Substitute on call. Needing someone who is just looking for a little extra money.
Duties Include (but not limited to):
**Assist owner with daily activities and projects
**Keeping children engaged in activities while meals are being prepared
**Reading to the children, doing art projects etc.
**Just being a big kid from time to time
***Must be 18 years or older
***CPR & First Aid Certified (if not must get within 30 days)
***High School Diploma
***Pass a Background Check
***Caring, Energetic, Loving and Fun
To all applicants. Please fill out more info and answer the question. I need to screen first all applicants before I will determine who will come to my house to fill out a job application form and interview. so Please be patience. So if NO patience NO job.
Please click here to register --> Applicant
Employment Application Form ----> Forms
LTL Child Care (Laughs, Teach & Love) is an independent, private home daycare with limited enrollment. Our classroom consists of children ages 9 months up. Enhanced learning and social development are taught in our multi-aged setting. The younger children have an opportunity to watch and learn from their older classmates. The older children learn the skills they need to be successful in Kindergarten and serve as peer tutors to the younger children. They develop great social and leadership skills in this environment. The foundation of the curriculum offers a variety of activities to help each child grow with a positive self-esteem and understanding of self through healthy social interaction with other children. It is our desire that each child grow with an understanding, knowledge and great appreciation of the world we live in. Children develop the physical, cognitive, social and emotional skills that they all carry with them throughout their lives. LTL Childcare recognizes that each child is unique. Learning is achieved in an environment that encourages creativity, natural curiosity, and personal and cultural awareness.
The Center supports the family structure by providing a warm, nurturing, family like atmosphere. This environment gives the children emotional security while they are away from home. A Child's self image is felt to be of utmost importance, as is encouraging independence, self-reliance, and self-direction. Through many interactions with other children and adults, each child becomes aware of the needs of others and the develops healthy social skills
Parent, Teacher & Child care provider. If you looking a nice and affordable educational website and have a lots of great product to choices. LTL Recommendation is ------------> At Hooked on Phonics or click here --- >